May 04, 2006

Slug Fest



Yes, I'm aware that this has nothing to do with sports, but sometimes there's really nothing quite so satisfying as seeing one random middle-aged lady club another about the face with her fist. A couple other thoughts come to mind:

On my eighth grade trip to Washington, D.C., we were at the Union Station mall when a kid who was not in any way affiliated to my school walked up to a kid in my grade, struck him with his open hand across the face and cried out, "Pimp slap!" I'm pretty sure the technique used above is the middle-aged woman's equivalent of the pimp slap.

What do we suppose the back story is here? This certainly lends itself to speculation. The most important question to answer is: How does the random old lady fit into all of this? I did some investigatory work (i.e., I cranked up the audio) and I heard the lady who got punched say that the young girl had THC in her system. My thinking is that the punchee is the school principal, the child is the delinquent student who has been smoking reefer, and the puncher is the delinquent student's mom. It's also possible that this is some kind of juvenile justice center and the woman who got clocked is a court-appointed counselor. Whatever the case, I think we can all agree that old lady is clearly some crazed hag who just wandered in off the street and started rambling incoherently despite the fact that she has no affiliation to these people whatsoever. I'm almost certain that if we saw the remainder of the video someone would have to punch the old woman in the face to silence her demented ranting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only heavyweight fighters could land punches like that, people might actually start watching boxing again.

10:51 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger jimmyrad said...

That was fantastic. Nice job summing up the grandma's roll. That had me rolling.

3:38 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger The OCC said...

Glad you chaps enjoyed it. She must have done something really annoying to get punched like that.

1:12 AM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home