Forecast Calls for Disappointment
What do you do when your hometown baseball team is all but eliminated from playoff contention despite a mildly-inspiring late-September run, your hometown football team is 0-3 and your four fantasy football teams (yes, I know that's too many) are a combined 5-7?
1) Smashing TV with a large mallet;
2) Smashing computer with a large mallet;
3) Smashing face with a large mallet;
4) Hibernating until basketball season;
5) Hibernating until the year 2261.
We're still pondering the various options, but are thinking that some combination of #'s 1 and 5 might be in order.
We'll be sure to keep you posted on what we decide.