March 21, 2008

Prehistoric



Earlier this week I saw 10,000 B.C.

It was the worst movie I've ever seen.

Am I exaggerating? Barely. It was clearly the worst movie I've ever paid for and not walked out of (last year I did regrettably walk into Epic Movie, but left within seven minutes and got my money back).

There were so many things wrong with this movie that I have no idea where to start. Come to think of it, pretty much everything was wrong with this movie.

One thing I will tell you is that the narrator sounded like Colombo at the end of a six-day heroin binge.

Also, there was also a character named Old Mother. I think she was supposed to be important, but I spent most of the movie hoping that someone would put a spear through her head.

At the peak of my anger, I was pretty certain I was going to throw my soda at the movie screen from about the 14th row.

In the end, I decided it would be more constructive to just put a spear through my own head instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger mr.buttercups said...

I heard they make the best guac!

5:29 PM, April 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home