January 03, 2008

Please Pass the Vitamins


















So I was browsing this website www.veganhealth.org today. To clarify, I'm not a vegan. In fact, I hate them passionately.

But that's beside the point. I mention this particular website because I saw something interesting on one of its pages. The excerpt read:
"If you have not had a regular source of B12 for some time, buy a bottle of 1,000 µg (or greater) B12 tablets."
They make B-12 tablets? I had no idea. I just figured that since Roger Clemens claimed he was shot in the ass with a needle containing B-12 that tablets clearly would not be readily available. Because as much as we all prefer needles over chewable pills (which is why they have Flinstones vitamin syringes available these days), it seems that the non-injection is probably the more pleasant way to go.

I have yet to see the 60 Minutes interview on which Clemens makes his vehement steroid denials, but I know this much: Anyone coming away from viewing that interview thinking Clemens is telling the truth should be embarrassed.

As for those symptoms of embarrassment, there's really not much you can do, aside from flogging yourself for being such a pathetic Clemens sympathizer.

Though I do hear that vitamin B-12 can have certain recuperative effects.

1 Comments:

Blogger SSJ said...

Not that I believed the Rocket or Tejada before, but this is a great find.

9:40 AM, January 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home